This year many truck makers showcased their very best at the World of Concrete truck show, and Western Star was amongst the most prominent at the event. The high quality and power of our trucks are truly unparalleled, and were celebrated at World of Concrete. Western Star trucks are tough, highly maneuverable, and built to last.
The Freightliner-Western Star Trucks On Display
All of the following were Freightliner Western Star trucks that were displayed at World of Concrete:
- A 114SD SFA tri-drive with an Alliance Concrete pump
- A 114SD SBA truck with Beck Industrial mixer
- A 114SD SBA with McNeilus mixer and Cummins ISL engine
- A 114SD SFA with a Schwing America booster mixer and Detroit DD13 engine
- A 108SD SBA truck with Holcombe Volumetric mixer equipped with a Cummins ISL engine featuring rear engine power take-off (REPTO) capability.
The Western Star Trucks Get Tough Challenge
At the event, Western Star held its “Western Star Trucks Get Tough Challenge”. The sixth annual ride-and-drive event takes contestants along a thrilling short course adventure in the Western Star truck of their choosing. Contestants are then scored on their handling of the truck on a 50-point scale. Every single person who enters receives Western Star prizes and gets to experience the comfort, power, and maneuverability of the Western Star brand first hand. Last year, more than 250 drivers competed and more are expected at the popular trucking challenge each and every year.
The Western Star Trucks That Are Available
“Once they get in a Western Star truck, drivers appreciate the comfort, maneuverability and power that defines the Western Star brand,” said Ann Demitruk, the vice president of marketing for Western Star. The following are among the Western Star trucks that are available:
- A 4700SB wallboard truck equipped with a Detroit DD13 engine and Allison 4500 Rugged Duty Series (RDS) transmission
- A 4700SB crane truck equipped with a Detroit DD13 engine and Eaton Fuller transmission
- A 4700SF mixer with a Detroit DD13 engine and Allison 4700 RDS transmission
- A 5700XE with a Detroit DD15 engine and Eaton Fuller transmission
- A 6900XD with a Detroit DD16 engine and Allison 4700 RDS transmission
Get In Touch With Baltimore Freightliner-Western Star Today
If you’re in the trucking business or are looking to discover more about commercial truck sales, call on Baltimore Freightliner-Western Star. You can call toll-free at 800-832-7278 or locally at 410-685-4474 or email us your questions and concerns at email@example.com.
Since 1986, Baltimore Freightliner-Western Star has provided top quality service for the trucking industry. Whether you need to purchase specialized truck parts from our expansive inventory, expand your fleet with our selection of top-tier trucks, or have your company’s trucks serviced or repaired, Baltimore Freightliner-Western Star is the best choice in trucking.
Become one of our many satisfied customers today!